1. the act of neutralizing a lethal threat, through sudden application of deadly force, often with a concealed weapon
2. any overwhelmingly effective thwarting of an attack, especially an attack by an overconfident aggressor
3. to successfully employ a concealed weapon in the act of self-defense, especially a gun
4. to be trayvoned; to be neutralized by a deadly weapon while committing an act of violence
5. (- vague) any sudden positive turn in fortune or circumstance, affected through the use of a secret technique, surprise methodology, or abrupt physical act
a: "Dude, those feral urbanites
have been following us for the last half hour"
b: "S'ahright, man, if they try to rob us I'll trayvon the first one -- the others will scatter like cockroaches when the lights go on"
"Wow, did you see that YouTube vid of that thug getting trayvoned at the internet cafe by the 71-year-old man? Bet he never saw THAT coming!"
"Yo, it was s'posed to be a simple carjack. Instead, my man Jason got trayvoned! The dude had a shotgun!
"I was at the casino all night, down to my last hundred bucks, and I hit it big! I trayvoned that one-armed bandit, now I'm gonna get me one a 'dem high-class hookers!
1. dysfunctional city dwellers, prone to acts of violence or aggression
2. city-dwelling, undomesticated, ignorant, amoral members of the lower class; often adored with tattoos and affiliated with gangs
3. work-averse inner city thugs engaging in illicit schemes of self-enrichment (e.g. looting, robbery, carjacking, knockdown games), at the expense of innocent victims perceived as weak or defenseless (e.g. old people, lone drunks, gays, transvestites)
4. followers of corrupt, self-aggrandizing corporate extortionists and inciters of race riots, such as Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton
a: "Dude, those feral urbanites have been following us for the last half hour"
b: "S'ahright, man, if they try to rob us I'll trayvon
the first one -- the others will scatter like cockroaches when the lights go on"