A Wonderful New Holiday Tradition: One-Handed Beer Football
Remember the Bud Bowl? The PBR Bowl is kind of like that, only less aimed at convincing underage kids to drink.
A growing gathering of hardy souls has been meeting at a park outside of tiny Emerson, Iowa, on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Their goal: play some goddamn football. That goal quickly deteriorates into just drinking as many Pabst Blue Ribbons as humanly possible.
The rules are simple:
• 40 yard field, 20 yards for a first down
• One-hand touch
• All players must have a PBR in hand at all times
• If you drop your beer, chug it and grab another
• First to 70 points wins, unless the beer runs out or everyone gets too tired
• Extra points for beards and mullets
The Saturday after Thanksgiving is when the PBR Bowl is played.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug