1. Any person or entity that knowingly and willingly distorts the financial markets and/or the economy at large for their own personal benefit or political benefit at the expense of a large body politic.
1. The Communist institution that centralizes education at the federal level of the United States government.
2. The parasitical administration that pats themselves on the back for simultaneously brainwashing America's children and draining resources from actual workers who actually produce something of value.
3. Financial Terrorists who distort the market for student loans by artificially moving the supply of loans outward, thereby raising tuition costs.
The Department of Education gave away loans indiscriminately to would-be college students, allowing universities to increase their prices astronomically given this neverending supply of capital.
1. A reverse dichotomy of the words haste and patience.
2. The act of being hastient.
3. Of or related to the act of outwardly expressing patience whilst suppressing internal feelings of haste.
Not to be confused with Hatians -- nationals of the country of Haiti, or Haisans -- Asians living in Haiti, Hastience is a human quality and trait expressed by many individuals on a day to day basis within the queued, monotonous, institutional, repetitious, cyclical, unfulfilling construct of society colloquially known as "modernity."
Joe expressed astounding hastience as he waited to be anally probed by the TSA agents on his flight to Chicago so as not to be perceived as anxious or threatening lest he get full-on fisted.
Barry hastiently awaited for his girlfriend to be done with her period so that he could properly get his rocks off without sacrificing hygiene or fidelity.
1. Recently bankrupted multinational financial institution headed by a former US Federal Government securities regulator.
2. A company run to the ground by former New Jersey senator, New Jersey governor, Goldman Sachs CEO, hypocritical but not atypical advocate for government oversight and regulations of financial institutions, and perpetual serial rapist and financial terrorist, Jon Corzine.
Only the largest, most successful, and most socially beneficial financial institutions are members of the Federal Reserve Bank's list of Primary Dealers, like MF Global.