1. A political party for people whose ideas are spoonfed to them by The Washington Post and CNN rather than Rush Limbaugh and Fox News.
2. One of two political parties in The United States of America whose leaders strive for control and power over all citizens. See Republican
for the other political party whose leaders strive for control and power over all citizens.
3. One of two political parties (see Republican
) in The United States of America whose members believe that their collective ideas are 100% correct and all citizens who do not agree are complete, uneducated morons. Conversely, Republicans believe to be 100% correct and that non-believers are unpatriotic satanists. Both parties' members ironically view themselves as compassionate, free-thinking and mainstream.
4. Liberal (derogatory)
5. Hippie (derogatory)
1. As a democrat, I have to see what CNN says about Iraq so I know what my steadfast convictions are.
2. Vote democratic so we citizens will have fewer laws and more freedoms.
3. As a free-thinker and a democrat, I say you are an idiot because you don't agree with me. And I know I'm right because I got my beliefs from CNN and you got yours from Fox!
4. Get away from me you liberal!
5. Get a job you long-haired hippie!