British Knights were a dope
] that had the late 1980s and early 1990s on lock-down. BK's were not for the faint hearted - they sported massive decals, plastic add-ons and had tongues bigger than oven mitts. They were particularly popular with basketballer
]s, crip gangbangers
] and homeboys
]. Its rumoured that 76% of hip hop and techno artists during the 1990s wore British Knights at one time or the other. The remaining 24% wore a combination of adidas, puma, Troop and SPX.
British Knights fell off after the golden age of hip hop
] era ended - largely in part due to idiots claiming nike was a better brand. These idiots have so far eluded the old skool
] police, but when they are caught, they will experience large amounts of pain for their silly views.
Theyre dope shoes youre wearing there Leroy!
Word up yo. Theyre my new British Knights yo!
I'll give you 400 pairs of Nike air max if you let me wear them for a while.
Sorry, no deal. My British Knights are hella dope.
] Lexcen is a crappy rebadged version of the popular Australian Holden Commodore
] car. Approximately fourteen vehicles were sold. Interviews with buyers of the Toyota Lexcen claimed that nine did so by mistake, four were from non-English speaking backgrounds and one was purchased by cheapskate friends for a blind person who really wanted a Commodore. All Lexcens were retrofitted with Holden hubcaps, steering wheels and badges. One was retrofitted with Vacationer
] decals and sold for $5,000 above normal used car value.
My car is a Toyota Lexcen.
So your car is a Holden Commodore with Toyota badges?
Yes. It is crap.
"Vacationer" is a special version of the Australian
] vehicle. The equipment level of a Vacationer was identical to the base model executive model with features such as air conditioning and power steering included as standard. The optional extras were listed as: power antenna, tow pack and rear window louvre.
However, Vacationer buyers whom opted not to pay for these optional extras paid a premium of $5,000 for a base model executive with "special Vacationer decals". This ultimately meant that Vacationer owners paid $5,000 for the addition of three stickers and light blue pin striping to their vehicles. Subsequently, many owners were frustrated with resale values and went to great lengths to position their cars as "limited edition" - whereas astute buyers would point out that the Vacationer is tarted up executive purchased by schmucks too poor to afford the mid range "Berlina" model.
Is your Holden Commdore a base model version?
- No, its a Limited Edition Vacationer.
So you drive an Executive with five grand sticker pack?
Plate sharing is the despicable act
] of sharing one plate of food by two or more persons, where that plate is not a platter
] or forming part of a tapas
] menu. Plate sharing is typically employed by females
] or homosexuals
] when accompanying hetrosexual males to restaurants
]. Plate sharing can occurr with one or more forks and is commonly known to be destructive to male institutions such as Steak Nights
May I take your order sir?
Yes - we'll have the fish and chips thanks.
Yes. We will have one plate of fish and chips and share this with two forks.
May I remind sir that Plate Sharing is not encouraged in this venue.