As opposed to the commonly known definition of freestyle i.e to make up music as you go, freestyle in general means something akin to 'winging' it but in a much more general sense. Freestyling a test would be to make the answers up as you go and largely implies a degree of accomplishment. Getting a 0 without studying is not freestyling. Nor is getting a 100 with studying. Getting a 100 without studying is 'freestyle'. Getting a 0 with studying is just plain sad. Nick Wong is the Godfather of Freestyle and is currently training P.Dir to become the next Godfather; lookout for him
1. Dude did you study? Reply: No! im gonna freestyle this shit!
2. Dude Nick Wong just freestyled his World Lit yo like in class
3. I freestyled my history essay in my sleep
4. Nick Wong to Terence Ter: You can't freestyle for shit (as rightly so)
5. BG tried to freestyle, but could not.
6. 'What?! Uni App is due tml?' Dik cries before rapidly freestyling his uni app while taking a piss