1. My life
2. A place where you can be yourself, and know that nobody (almost nobody) is going to make fun of you
3. The marching band consists of many social cliques, and gossip and fighting tends to spread around. But that's life
4. Normally comes with a color guard--the color guard is a group of girls, and sometimes a few guys.
5. The color guard is super annoying because they always try to take our boyfriends.
6. The color guard never stays on beat with us, and it really annoys us.
7. Band bus rides home, always consist of making out, cuddling, random singing, occasional dancing, and on special, romantic occasions, fingering. (Yes in the pants)
8. Band is NOT for nerds. Almost all the band members in our band are considerably attractive.
9. The band bus was where I got my first kiss.
10. The band director is a complete ass, but we don't care because being in band is totally worth it.
11. If you aren't in marching band you can never achieve the level of badass that we are.
12. BAND SHOWS ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE ITSELF
One time we went on a marching band show and nothing felt more wonderful than hearing our highschool name announced over the loud speaker as first place winners. We hugged. We cried with joy. We screamed. We felt perfect. We were all a team of friends in unity. Nothing is better than that feeling.