"too long; didn't read."
1. The inability to accept, understand or pay attention to information when not separated by a header.
2. The ability to arbitrarily read 400 small posts but not a long one.
3. A sign of ADD or lack of reading capability.
4. A very cheap response and an indication of lack of wit.
5. 90% of the time: A lie.
6. A desperate attempt at a comeback used by people who just can't think of one.
7. Usually used by people who've been torn apart verbally but want one last attempt at looking witty.
8. Total failure at #7.
7. A sign that, not only is someone too lazy and stupid to read but, clearly, too lazy and stupid to even type out four words indicating such.
9. Collect every "tl,dr" post online, and you'll have a good estimate of the number of lazy idiots on Earth, who currently have Internet access.
10. Should really be:
"Too Lazy, Don't Read."
".....I got nut'n!"
.....Therefore you suck fabulous donkey shit cock.
~ "Smart Troll" Not Used To Being Beaten:
...Right, well, as believable as that is, you've got time. Just sound the bigger words out. Now I can see why your friends say you're so "smart".
1. A self applied label used by a large group of people with similar interests...used to describe their individuality, while fanboying over Insane Clown Posse. (Yes. It is about ICP because ICP invented the term and ICP fans are the only ones who fucking use it.) You think Rammstein fans call themselves the "The Kiss Army"?
2. Claim to "not give a fuck what anyone thinks" but are most often seem online telling "haters" to "shut the fuck up and die".
3. Find the imagery of hatchet murders, rape, cannibalism, misogyny and necrophilia to be acceptable and enjoyable but, racism is a no-no.
4. More often than not, prejudge just as many people, if not more, than those they hate.
5. Claim that "haters" have only heard one or two songs. However, having listened to their first four albums in their entirety repeatedly, I can safely say that one song is pretty much indicative of the rest.
6. Consist of a 9-1 ratio of angry, violent, desperate for attention kids suckered by a lowest common denominator gimmick to adults with immature and violent taste who also buy into said gimmick. All believe that the title they give themselves (and subsequent ICP love)is enough to consider a complete stranger "family".
7. Ignorant to the blatant hypocrisy of using a popular label to claim individuality.
8. Think that insanity is even remotely cool, while displaying an absolute lack of actual knowledge on the horror of mental illness that shows just how immature and ignorant they are.
9. There's at least one known murderer among them and many still praise him for attacking gays with a hatchet and killing a cop and his own girlfriend before being gunned down.
I'm a juggalo/juggalette and juggalos is a family and we just don't give a fuck what you say....I mean we care enough to yell... and we care enough to threaten...and make up imaginary hatchet attacks, we even care to spam every website that even implies ICP is talentless, but other than those things.....we don't give a fuck!
A bestselling fantasy book and film series written by English author J.K. Rowling.
Originally intended to be a children's book series. However, the intelligent and whimsical world of a boy who's miserable life suddenly transforms around him into an epic journey through a fantastic world of wizards, witches and mystical creatures, where every aspect (regardless of how small) is magical,
has attained the incredibly rare achievement of accessibility to readers of any age.
The central story follows Harry Potter as he attends the wizarding school Hogwarts, located outside of Hogsmeade, Scotland.
The stories revolve around Harry's interaction and exploration of a world parallel to our own, filled with magical foods, vehicles, monsters and sports.
The story's primary challenge and danger, lies in the return of a powerful, old enemy who had destroyed Harry's immediate family. Leaving him marked by a scar on his forehead.
Each of the seven books in the series represents a single "year" at Hogwarts. Each containing an episodic challenge that is to be overcome, whilst maintaining a coherent plot which encompasses the entirety of the series. Every book also features the three main protagonists coping with the gradual changes of puberty and social responsibility, as their eyes are opened to the, often times, harsh world around them.
Every book also reveals more about the world itself, including traditions, other schools and life outside of school.
Pivotal are his relationships with these two friends: Hermione Granger (A know it all bookworm) and Ronald Weasley (Harry's earnest, faithful best friend)
Like most of the characters in the series, both Ron and Hermione gradually evolve past these initial stereotypes into rich characters and change drastically as they become adults.
All an all, a very enjoyable book series that becomes increasingly darker and deeper as one progresses through the series.
Very rarely does an author create a world that is really cool AND that the reader would actually want to live in and be part of.
Harry Potter is a very fun and enjoyable series. Don't be quick to judge, as you may miss something truly great.
Emissaries of the worst gaming site this side of Gamespot and servitors to the infernal jag CJayC.
Think Ring Wraiths only meaner, nerdier, with less professionalism and (despite a Ring Wraith being dead and evil with no body) less chance of getting laid....and less fashion sense.
Known for extreme corruption. Using the term moderator is akin to a slap in the face of anyone whose actually cared about the site they moderate.
1. Selective moderating.
2. Back-assward logic.
3. Blatant bias.
4. Extreme corruption.
7. Power mongering.
8. Overall dickish-ness. (Thank you Jon Stewart)
A Gamefaqs Moderator helled me for using the term "bichin" to describe Captain Planet's mullet under "censor bypass" rules.
I figured since it mearly contains the word blocked but presents none of the offensive nature (Bart Simpson used it) and has never been considered a curse word, I'd be fine. I've always minded the Censor system. This was bullshit.
Meanwhile a nearby thread spent several pages calling homosexuals "abominations". Though the thread "why do the moderators allow so much trolling?" was quickly deleted. The trolling continued btw....
"I can't believe I was modded for telling this troll off but the troll went unpunished! God the mods are corrupt."
My thread under petitions/suggestions was deleted:
Title: Petition: Eliminate Moderator Anonymity
Reason: Off topic posting.
Sadly, a wonderful idea and potentially one of the coolest forums on Earth, if not for major flaws that completely ruin any enjoyment from it's users.
1. The basic system:
- Possibly the most inconvenient, inaccessible and unintuitive message board system I've EVER seen. Everything you are allowed to do, even the most basic amenities of forum usage are presented as "rewards" for accumulating high "karma" (an ironic term at best). Basically a badge of honor and level of validity to one's membership gained simply by signing on. You could type by mashing the keys with your face everyday for a year and be more accepted than a newbie with halfway decent ideas.
"Want to delete a post? Sorry Karma is too low. Want to search your own posts? Sorry. Mark a troll for harassing you? Sorry. Want to post more than ten times a day? Sorry"....you get the picture.
- There is no messaging system, so communicating on a personal level is impossible. They even make a point of saying the possible inclusion of such, is not even up for discussion.
- No 'Edit post' feature at all. Which means a lot of deleted posts which still take up room, and a LOT of double or triple posting and even more typos that certainly fail to go unnoticed by the site's "grammar police".
You think with all the pop ups and drop downs, this place could spring for some convenience...
- The karma system only serves to create an elitist atmosphere where the opinions of anyone with low karma are immediately written off as invalid or trollish.
- The codes for posting aren't presented to the poster when posting. You get a box. You type in the box. If you don't know the codes for italics or quoting. Meh, tuff shit.
If you look up corrupt in the dictionary.....
THE worst I've ever seen.
Anyone with intellect needs to seriously watch out, because apparently, the moderating staff is made up almost entirely of CJayC's punk-ass little brother's best friends. With all the anti-intelligence and pro-childish fight mob mentality you'd expect from thirteen year old boys.
Things that can net you moderation:
- Whole words and sentences
- Refusal to kowtow
- not kissing the right ass
- presenting a counter to fanboy supported games
- Being a decent person
3. The People:
Imagine a pool filled with people and no water. Imagine that 90% of said people are under the age of 18. Hopped up on sugar and bolstered by "Internet courage" Each one more "1337" than the last. Now imagine the remaining 10% are buried under the former struggling to breath and claw their way through the idiot kids only to reach the surface to be kicked in the face by a moderator and pushed back down into the depths of Internet Hell.
GAMEFAQS - Come for the FAQ's...stay for nothing else.
"Did you know I was banned from the gamefaqs message boards yesterday?"
"Yeah, it was the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me."
See where they went with that?
Instead of Jugga~LO, something anyone with self respect would take pride in, and not a totally retarded thing to be called,
(hold on. It gets more complicated, so pay attention. Because just when you think they're gonna go one way, POW!)
they say Jugga~HO.... which totally turns it into something stupid.
Like all of a sudden, you think: Hey! I just got insulted! I was going for Jugga~LO and they totally blew my mind and said Jugga~HO! Haha!...heh, It totally sounded like Juggalo until the end of the word! I was totally OWNED!
Now, through the magic of wordplay only previously attainable by the scathing rapier-wit of a second grade playground fight, the once majestic title of Juggalo has now become the most degrading of insults, absolutely unlike the way it was before
I hereby cite the case of Pot vs. Kettle in the infamous "You're black" hearings of 1604-now.
The case of puke vs. shit in the now heavily publicized "You stink" trial of 1973.
yall just a juggaho ill fuck ur moms dick and lauph while i kill u wit my hatchit held hi!!!11!
...So, does this mean that I don't get to paint my face like a twit, hang out with a group of pot smokers with a full set of teeth and odd number of toes between them, listen to two grown men dressed like fools, rhyme poorly about a magical circus of retards who judge people based on some idiotic pseudo-religion who's tenets are primarily scribed in the liner notes of a handful of CDs!?!
You know, just because some juggalos (READ: 90%) are illiterate morons doesn't mean there isn't a genius juggalo out there.
(who gets off on such brilliant lyrics like "Bitch you's a ho, and ho you's a bitch. Everybody knows that you's a funky bitch." or "You're the ugliest bitch I know, but I'd still fuck you, red neck ho." or "Great Milenko gave me three wishes, that night I fucked three fat bitches!)