Flahn Premium Light
The term "Newsted'd" originaly derived from the 2nd bass player for metallica Jason Newsted, and it can mean many things.
1) To replace something / someone and have it never live up to the expectations of the original thing / person.
2) To be a bass player in a band and have your bass almost completely cut out of the mix so that you can't hear it.
3) To be generically owned by someone else in the sense that the ownee was left out or isolated by the ownerer.
1) Oh man, i totally got newsted'd when i bought this new car my old one completely owns it.
Billy dumped his girlfriend Veronica because he felt totally newsted'd when he compared her to his previous girlfriend.
2) I'm quitting my band they totally newsted'd me on our last CD.
3) Dude we just totally newsted'd that wanker at the shops, we told him we were going into the titty bar… but really we went into another titty bar!
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.