- A small community in Northern Galveston County.
- A peninsula in of land in Galveston Bay
- Never Incorporated, the community is known for being a Small Drinking Community with a Fishing Problem.
- The community has a cultural experience comparable to that of an infected penis.
- A preferred nesting ground of third generation inbreeds (see San Leon Special
) looking to flourish in crime and/or take advantage of welfare programs.
- When the wind is out of the south, you can smell the great scent of the BP Chemical Plant in Texas City.
- A great place to raise children.
When I get out of jail, I plan on moving to San Leon, Texas to rebuild my life as a registered Sex Offender