(1) The act of rotating one's central bodily axis 360 degrees or more while the whole body is making contact with a surface for the duration of the process. One "roll" is equivalent to a rotation of 360 degrees.
(2) The act or process of creating a cigarette out of some sort of plant material. The term comes from the plant material's appearance of becoming tightly packed together as the cigarette is being created.
(3) A term for hearty laughter. The term mainly elicits use in response to situations with exceptional comedic value.
(1) I got a dog turd on my pants while I was rolling down the hill during recess yesterday.
(2) I was rolling a marijuana cigarette while driving yesterday, but I had to interrupt the process until I got home because there were police cars on every corner.
(3) Man, I was rolling yesterday when Katie fell down those stairs!