1. An abbreviation for Michael Kelso, a character from the FOX sitcom That '70s Show
2. An extremely dim-witted person, often male.
1. Kelso burned down the Point Place Police Academy.
2. That guy is such a kelso! He just tripped over his own feet.
1. A soothing sound Eskimo mothers would whisper in order to sooth their young.
2. A word used in the film "Anger Management" by Buddy Rydell in order to keep his patients from becoming irate.
Don't loose your cool, remember goosefraba.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.