When, during the midst of a text conversation, one of the involved parties seems to fall off the face of the earth, mid-text. Just stops texting, with no rhyme or reason, as if dead; or, at least, dead asleep.
- (3:15) (me) So, yeah, Steph says she's not going.
- (3:15) (Stone) Rly?
- (3:16) (me) Yeah - she's just being cranky, though - she'll come around, for sure.
- (3:17) (Stone) Th's cool - everybody misses her.
- (3:18) (me) So, what about you - you still going?
- (3:40) (me) Hey - so are you still going?
- (3:59) (me) HellooOOOoo! Hey - did you *die*, or what?
- (Next day; 12:25) (Stone) Yah, man - I'm'a be there.
- (12:26) (me) Dude. You SERIOUSLY suffer from narcotexty. I'm just sayin'.