A movie based in Poland WWII, starring actor Robin Williams as Jakob. He overheard the BBC on the German Officer's radio that the Russians are coming to their aid. He tell his friends the good news but lies about owning a radio. He was then caught and asked to denouce the radio, but he refused to and was executed in front of the whole town. The town's folk was then packed into a train bound to the concentration camps but was soon intercepted by the Russians.
Now Jakob The Liar is used for a person who sincerely lies just to give everyone hope.
Katrina Victim 1: Maybe we can all catch a movie, something to cheer us up.
Katrina Victim 2: Hey! Stop Jakob The Liar.
Katrina Victim 1: Never heard of shadow play?!
1. A rabbit that's fat.
2. A furball.
3. To describe anything cute, furry and round.
4. Describing a person who chomp greens like a greedy rabbit.
5. An expression refering to your lover or spouse, implying acceptance no matter how fat they will ever become in future.
1. You got one helluva fat rabbit!
2. Oh look at that fat rabbit...is it a cat or a dog?
3. That curtain has got fat rabbit trimmings.
4. Slow down with that salad, fat rabbit.
5. Come here and gimme a hug, ya fat rabbit.
The greatest band to hail from UK since The Beatles who used to think they had to conquer The Land Of The Fat to attain super stardom until The Great Escape in 1995. They did score however with Song2, from Blur 1997 - that Woohoo song. By that time, success in The Land Of The Fat didnt really matter to them.
How i wish Graham can make peace with Damon, then Blur would be back to take over the world again!