The threshold refers to a certain point in the ratings system. In order to understand the threshold, a definition of the rating system must be given. The rating is a system used to rate either men or women and it is a score out of 10. 5 points are for the personality/character and the other 5 are designated exclusively for looks. When you see a person and which to rate them purely on looks, a premature rating out of 5 is given.
Now the threshold refers to the point in which the other person you have rated is rated so highly to you that you would wish to sleep with them. The threshold is between 7.5 and 10.0. It must be noted that there is no threshold on a premature rating because before sleeping with someone, it is imperative that you must have some form of verbal contact with them unless of course you are a rapist. This system operates on the presumption that if one finds another attractive, they'd want to sleep with them.
Note: A high score is typically anything above an 8. Just like the NFL draft ratings system.
1. "Damn that chicks nice. I'd give her a premature rating of 4.8."
2. - "That guy's such a nice piece of ass, I think I'd give him a 8.5."
- "Oh, so you'd sleep with him? Because you did rate him above the threshold."
- "Without a doubt."
The word 'glimp' is derived from 'gimp' and 'blimp' and refers to cars that have unnecessary accessories such as spoilers, body kits, excessive paint jobs and chrome rims.
- "Oh dude did you see that glimp tearing down the road just then?"
- "Oh yeah. Must have a tiny penis."
- "Hey, do you want to drive down the road to get some food with me?"
- "Not in that glimp."
When one spends too much time in a particular institution and hinds themselves sexually attracted to a person who they otherwise would not be inclined to sleep with. These institutions range from a school to a workplace or community group.
1. "Wow, I've spent so much time in this all-boys school that I feel like having sex with Fred."
"Dude, you've got cabin fever."
"Wow, I'm really finding the special needs teacher attractive"
"Please. In the rest of the world she would rate very poorly. Your cabin fever's distorting your ability to judge."
2. "Wow, I've been in this office for a comparatively long period of time and really feel like sleeping with Gladys from Human Resources."
"Snap out of it! Its all just cabin fever. Let's hit up a tittie club."
A 'Riggins' is a man who is not very attractive but seems to pull a lot of really hot ass. Inspired by the character from the popular TV series 'Friday Night Lights', who pulled some superb muff such as the likes of Minka Kelly's character, a Riggins is someone who doesn't possess the aesthetics necessary to attain the ass he gets but has some other "redeemable" feature.
In the case of the aforementioned example, it was Tim Riggins' success at the sport American Football that won him those sublime tits. When applied to the current paradigm, this redeemable feature could be anything from a lot of money to the possession of a good skill or a particularly large body part.
1. - "Wow, did you see the girl that guy was with? Punching so far above his weight."
- "Such a mad Riggins, dude."
2. - "Snap! That guy is pulling such mad ass! How did he get that?"
- "Well my friend, being a Riggins, he must have a redeemable feature such as a lot of money or possess a really good skill such as the ability to play full back."
- "But I know that guy, he lives in a trailer. How could he possibly pull that?"
- "Well observed. However, the sublime nature of his redeemable quality greatly eclipses any other lame character trait that he may have."