1. Particle Physics is a field of scientific study that has not been properly defined as of yet. See waste of time.
2. How you explain the final resting position of articles of clothing in a post-coital state, oftentimes referring to absurd or previously held to be impossible trajectories or arrangements of socks.
3. A euphemism for violently puking after drinking too much, usually resulting in projection from the nasal cavities. A polite way of explaining what happened to the bathroom on your way out of the door.
4. A major chosen by college-age males who have never had sex.
5. The nickname you give a girl with atomic models shaved into her pubic hair.
6. The reason bad things happen to good people.
1. I tried reading my particle physics textbook, but I don't speak whatever language it seems to be written in.
2. Person 1: Hey? How the hell did my bra get caught on the ceiling fan?
Person 2: ...Particle Physics?
3. Dude, watch your step... some Freshman underwent some serious particle physics in the laundry room!
4. Roommate 1: So, you're a Sophomore right? What's your major?
Roommate 2: I'm thinking of going into particle physics right now.
Roommate 1: ...Dude... I'm so sorry. I remember back when I was still a virgin...
5. Friend: So, I heard you got a late night visit from Particle Physics... How was that?
Lucky Guy: Dude, that girl literally has an atomic pussy.
6. Random Haitian: WHY GOD WHY?!
Haitian Government: ...Particle Physics?