1) Rurouni Kenshin, one of the most amazing mangas ever written. Published in 1992 by Nohiburo Watsuki (i believe that's how it is spelled) by the weekly shonen jump as a short story. Then in 1994, it appeared as a regular series. It stars a 28 year old man named Himura Kenshin. Also known as the battosai (not battousai, that's just an idiot misspelling) who killed hundreds of people during the bakamatsu. Now weilding a sakabato (reversed blade sword), the unbeatable Hiten Mitserugi Ryu, and a vow not to kill this man, once stained by the path of blood, embarks on an incredibly detailed adventure of redemtion. During which, he makes many friends, such as Kamiya Kaoru, Sagara Sanosuke, Myojin Yahiko, and others.
2) A Manga that encompasses nearly every aspect of greatness. Of which include; spectacular battles, emotion, humor, and romantic comedy.
3) an incredibly accurate representation of the Japanese Culture in the mid 1800's.
4) Rurouni: n, Wanderer, vagabond
Ruro Ken RULES!!! now, i am taking up space so that i may publish this definition because of the 20 letter limit which i already passed.
1)One of the greatest mangas of all time, The common misspelling, Yu Yu Hakusho, is more common than the correct spelling.
2)Stars a punk kid named Yuske Urameshi. Who dies. He gets brought back to life after some crazy tests.
3) Translates to; Ghost Files, or Poltergeist report.
1) most people misspell manga names, it irritates the poo outta me
2) everyone loves digruntled youths!!
3) Yup, thats what it translates to