Emperor of the Americas
1. Someone addicted to social networking media such as Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter.
2. Someone who uses social networking sites predominately for communication and expects everyone else to do likewise.
3. A person who blogs inanely and incessantly about every facet of their daily life.
1. Joe is a face-twit for getting fired from her job because she kept surfing Twitter posts during work hours.
2. Simon and Mary behaved like face-twits when they announced their wedding engagement via Facebook and seemed put out to have to tell me in person.
3. When Anne posted what she had for dinner on Facebook, Bob commented "You're a total face-twit."
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.