From what I gather, the phrase "Twu Wub" can refer to any of a number of things.
1) True Love.
1.5) "True Love" in LOLcat
speak (the examples in # 3 are the best)
2) Sexual attraction, infatuation, or crushes that the people involved in believe to be true love, when it is actually not so.
3) A term used by a third party to mock someone's feelings toward another individual.
4) A relationship in fanfiction
, or even an original story, in which characters fall into love when it otherwise would have been impossible or unlikely.
However it is used, it is usually negatively or with disapproval and/or sarcasm. Its probably also spelled as any the following:
"True" can be spelled any number of ways, most notably:
"Love" as even more variations, including:
It all depends on who you happen to be asking.
Please Note: I may have made typos, I understand. I have a crappy keyboard. I apologize for any annoying typos.
1) Oh! What Brad and I share is Twu Wub!
1.5) Lol, me an Brad be in teh Twu Wub!!!11 Srsly!
2) Janet, its not love, its just a silly crush. I'm tired of hearing about your little Twu Wub relationship.
3) Aww, Brad and Janet are in Twu Wub! How keeyoot
4) Damn, your characters Brad and Janet have the fakest Twu Wub.
~~b) Person A: OMG! I love the relationship between Brad and Janet in this story!
Person B: Oh, please. Oh, yeah, its just Twu Wub! Fur Shur! Geek.
~~c) I dont see the logic, dude. I mean, Brad rapes/molests/in any other way sexually offends Janet, and then it magically becomes a relationship? Where's the trauma, the anger? Oh, yeah, I forgot, 'its Twu Wub OMG OMG OMG!!!1!!111"