1. Ultimate separation between legs.
2. Pleasure area on a woman.
3. The vaginal humps on a woman between her legs that are obvious from a distance when a woman is standing upright and walking, or standing still. It is the separation that occurs between a woman's legs in the uppermost area surrounding the vagina. A woman's legs that touch each other on the inside directly in front of the outer vagina cannot be considered an M. Only if there is complete separation and no fat on the legs to touch one another can it be considered a good M-Factor.
1. That woman has a sweet M!
2. I'd love to lick that M!
3. Check out her M-Factor! Oh my God is it ever sweet!
4. That M dips like honey.