A sound made by putting the back on the tongue on the back top of the mouth(the velar part) and the tip of the tongue behind the teeth, on the flat part behind the teeth, or the ridge, and pulling down with the tongue to create a pressure difference that when released, produces a pop-like consonant. A click can also be made by separating the lips. Khoisan and some Bantu languages, such as Ju|oansi and Xhosa, have many clicks in them, as does Tëlþuilgöç.
Khoisan dozens of different clicks in addition to mroe common consonants.
1) one of the most popular animes ever created
2) possibly the most over-rated anime ever created
3) an anime that isn't as good as people make it out to be, whether it be dubbed or subbed
4) a show that has been replayed to death
5) an okay anime but nowhere near as good as Rurouni Kenshin or Cowboy Bebop
If I see the frickin' Buu Saga one more time I'm going to crack.
1) a block of action cartoons on Cartoon Network
2) known as the "action CCF" for the most part.
3) a block that contains some shows such as "Dragonball Z" repeats everyone is tired of seeing, "Rurouni Kenshin" which is the greatest anime ever and "Teen Titans" which is another kickass show.