1. (n.) the snout and nose area of a small dog.
Term coined by Kate Collins in 2010.
2. (n.) a mixed breed dog with parentage consisting of a poodle and a schnauzer.
1. A shih tzu has a short schnoodle.
1. My dog, Pickles, loves schnoodle rubs.
1. That dog's pointy schnoodle is so cute!
2. A schnoodle is the mix of a schnauzer and a poodle.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.