1t'5 4 v4r14t10n 0f t3h w0rd 3l1t3 u53d by 14m3r5 wh0 th1nk th3y 4r3 3l1t3... 0ft3n us3d w1th 4r3 v4r1at10n 0f d1g1t5 1n5t34d 0f l3tt3r5...0ft3n u53d by 5cr1pt k1dd135 t0 d35cr18e th31r 5k1ll. (0ri9in4l d3finiti0n by 5cav3ng3r)
Translation: It's a variation of the word Elite, used by lamers who think they are Elite... often used with are variation of digits instead of letters... Often used by script kiddies to descripe their skill. (Original definition by scavenger)
English automobile manufacturer, founded by Sir Henry Rolls and Charles Royce. Until 2002, Rolls-Royce was the sister brand of Bentley
Motors, with their Arnage
models sharing many of the same styling cues and platforms with R-R's Silver Seraph
models. Currently, Rolls-Royce is owned by BMW AG. Under this new ownership, Rolls-Royce is attempting to distance itself from Bentley Motors with newer, more radical styling, and an emphasis on new technology partially developed by BMW. This new emphasis can be seen in the newest Rolls-Royce, the Phantom
model with 11 variations in it's 2005 model year.
2. Date of the worst terrorist attack on American soil.
3. Emergency-response telephone number.
1. For 2005, Porsche offers the 911 Carrera, 911 Carrera Cabriolet, 911 Targa, 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, 911 Carrera 4S, 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet, 911 Turbo, 911 Turbo Cabriolet, 911 GT2, 911 GT3, and the 911 Carrera 40th Anniversary.
2. 9/11 was the day terrorists brought down the World Trade Center and damaged the Pentagon, and crashed a plane in Pennsylvania.
3. In the event of an emergency, do not hesitate to call 911.
One of the most reknowned manufacturer of luxury automobiles, based in Germany. Founded by Gottlieb Daimler and Karl Benz, registered the first automobile patent. Mercedes-Benz is now a part of the DaimlerChrysler auto group.
Model range includes the A-Class (compact), C-Class (smaller sedan), E-Class (mid-size sedan), S-Class (luxury sedan), CLK-Class (mid-size coupe), SLK-Class (smaller roadster), CL-Class (luxury coupe), SL-Class (roadster), M-Class (SUV), and the G-Class (premium/limited production SUV).