1. A term used to describe the transition from rock musician to top ten legend. Usually spoken in the Soho area of London specifically the Berwick Street region.
2. Usually associated with the disappearance of famous musical artists. This also attributes to their legend status.
3. The term is also used by drunk art students on forums, who are trying to be deep and emotional but end up looking like soppy, laughable fools.
1. Noel Gallagher walked down Berwick Street, turned to the camera and said thats it then innit, i suppose?
2. If he done that and we never heard from him again, then he would go down as one of the top 10 rock legends of all time.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.