1. Anything pertaining to or related to aquatics
2. Particularly using water as the cause for something bad that has happened to you
3. Using Water as a justification for a deeper meaning in life
1. The diver loved aquaticisms so much he practically lived in the water.
2. I'm scared to swim because of aquaticisms
3. People's emotions are affected by tides; 'tis a simple aquaticism.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.