1 definition by Dreamie
1. A lucid dreamer (person able to take control of or actively determine the path of their own dreams).
2. Person who appears frequently in or who vividly haunts your dreams, usually in a positive way.
3. Native American who gleans information from the dream world.
4. One who experiences a type of out-of-body experience, akin to astral projection.
5. The Second Life (virtual world) experience at its best.
Two opposite ends of the sleep spectrum are those who claim to never dream, and the dreamwalker whose dreams rival or exceed waking life.
by Dreamie May 11, 2009 add a video