1. A day in the week where everyone throws up their arms and says "Who gives a shit
? I got a strip club
to attend!" after the normal work shift is over. This is a weekly ritual on the sixth day of the calendar for a majority of American
s and European
s. This was formally known as "leisure time," which is forbidden in communist
and third world nations.
2. A movie written by and featuring a famous rapper "back in the day" Ice Cube
, for the sake of self-exploitation of their habitual smoking and drinking on a front porch.
3. An infamous song by a spoiled, self-entitled teenager, Rebbecca Black that has been thoroughly rejected by all of the YouTube community and all of the peoples on it. Despite the "down votes" the video has not been removed as there are fans and corporate muscle that do, in fact, bribe and threaten the YouTube staff.
1. Ben, it's Friday. You don't need to be an over achiever.
2. Dude! Like, did you see, uhh Friday? It was the best movie ever.
3. Rebecca Black is not original at all. If there is a song about Friday, the next song is going to be about jeans. Oh wait...