When your penis wraps all the way around your waist and then enters into your own rectum.
"When I got drunk I woke up with a confodoma."
Person 1 - "Why are you so happy?"
Person 2 - "I just did a bippity."
Person 1 - "No way!"
1. A fictional place name used for sarcastic responses to "where are you" or related scenarios.
2. A word meaning a magical action, usually used sarcastically.
Person 1 - "Where are you right now?"
Person 2 - "Oh you know in the land of Alakazoo"
Person 1 - "Really?"
Person 2 - "Oh my gosh, NO!!!!"
Person 1 - "How would that happen?"
Person 2 - "I don't know maybe a freaking wizard
comes a long and says bippity boppity akawaka
alakazoo dippity doo
and boom it's done! Like come on..."
1. A word representing a fictional place. It is used for when you are in your place of residence and someone mentions that they are out of town.
2. A joking response to "Where are you?"
Person 1 - "Hey I'm in Maine, what's up?"
Person 2 - "Hey I'm in Stazigstan, nothing much."
An adjective used by Western-Canadians for describing something negatively. Usually used for describing a bad situation or an ugly
1: "Oh fuck I crashed into a fire hydrant"
2: "Aw that's bastey, man."
1: "Hey man what do ya think of that firefighter chick?
2: "She's fucking bastey, dude!
1: "You can say that again, eh!"
The Canadian-English spelling of theater
. Often misread by illiterates as "thea-tra" this spelling is pronounced the exact same as 'theater'.
1) A place where art is displayed.
2) A large structure containing a screen and projector where people pay to watch a movie
or short film
3.a) A place containing a stage
for live performances of plays
, and other various arts.
3.b) To do theatre.
Person 1: "Hey man I'm going to the theatre tonight to see Elysium
! Would you like to come?"
Person 2: "Oh for a moment I thought you meant REAL theatre with REAL actors and re-"
Person 1: "Just shut up you pompous chimpshit
Actor: "I am about to do live theatre, wish me luck!"
Director: "Go get'em, son!"
Actor: "Hello my friends, I give you STAGE THEATRE!"