307 definitions by Diggity Monkeez
A zany, dog-type character from Disney cartoons. He lives in the same realm as Mickey Mouse.
Pluto and Goofy were both dogs, but while Goofy lived like a human (owned a house, raised a family), Pluto was merely a regular pet, incapable of speaking. And he was owned my a mouse, no less!
by Diggity Monkeez Mar 11, 2005 add a video
Smooth transition from one thought/idea to another.
News reporters utilize segues when changing topics.
by Diggity Monkeez Jan 17, 2005 add a video
An obsolete part of language in teenage America. Some people blame AIM, others blame TV.
I'm in an honors English class, yet the grammar in it is rather appalling. Misplaced commas, horrid spelling, and run-on sentences seem to be vital parts of English papers now. However, this may have to do with the fact that I attend a school in Georgia.
by Diggity Monkeez Nov 24, 2004 add a video
1) Aged. Can be referring to something alive or nonliving.
3) No longer funny.
1) My fifth-grade elementary teacher was old when I was in her class, and presumably hasn't gotten any younger since I left.
2) The Nintendo 64 is old, but I still use it more than my GameCube.
3) Jokes about Jim Mora (Sr.) whining about his miserable Colts team aren't old yet, despite the fact that he conducted the infamous press conference more than three years ago.
by Diggity Monkeez Mar 5, 2005 add a video
A method of gaining customers or attracting attention by accentuating a certain trait/quality.
Many Southern car dealerships use honesty as a gimmick, insisting that they are "not one of those big-city dealerships".
by Diggity Monkeez Jan 28, 2005 add a video
|20.||YOU SUCK AT URBAN DICTIONARY!|
You know what? I do.
I think I have a total of two or three thumbs up as of this posting. No, I am not a complete failure, but I do suck at Urban Dictionary.
by Diggity Monkeez Jan 10, 2005 add a video
1) Collective amount of money to be distributed.
2) Man-made, water-filled area designed for swimming. Can be dug into the ground or portable.
3) Recreational game where the player attempts to hit a 'cue ball' with a stick in an attempt to knock other balls into pockets on the side of the table.
1) I didn't win the college basketball pool, but it had only cost $6 to enter.
2) Dean is a lifeguard at the local pool, despite the fact that he's a pretty bad swimmer.
3) Pool and billiards may be the same game; I'm not exactly sure.
by Diggity Monkeez May 2, 2005 add a video