Blute·ed, Blute·ing, Blutes
2. To discharge vapid rhetoric or other substance continuously or in Blutes.
3. Informal To speak volubly and tediously.
1. To cause pro 'Jesuit-Shia' law clone.
2. To utter volubly and tediously.
1. A political commenter, mouth, or Digg Patriot through which lies are released or discharged.
2. A continuous stream of Drivil.
3. The burst of spray from the blowhole of a whale.
It's a bluter! There she blutes!" as the old whalers used to shout.
'Blute' refered to the miasmic spout of filth
that a leprous whale would release, when dying of the 'blutations'.
The sailors would fire their cannons in the water till
the foul yellow scum had been erased by the clean blue waves.