Excellent, cool or smooth.
"That game was class."
1. Slow Down. Be Calm.
2. Slow down your game. Stop coming on so strong to a female.
1. "Slow your roll homie, I'm tryin' to relax up in this mutha."
2. "You'd better slow your roll junior player, you'll just get shutdown down out going like that."
1. A shooting performed by a gang-member in a slowly moving motor vehicle that then speeds away from the scene.
2. To 'suss' something out, to complete a recce.
1. "Yo' roll up here MOFO, I gunna do a drive-by on this bitch."
2. "Have you done a drive by of the target?"
September 11, 2003
To be excited or interested about something.
"Are you keen for a game of pool."
Someone who's job is selling drug's.
"Man I'm a dealer now, I can't jus' take a week off and go snowboarding. Biznazz is Biznazz."
Young trouble maker's who wear hooded jumper's and/or large puffy FUBU jacket's, baseball caps, shiny pants and may sport chains.
Often seen loitering in front of drugstores and on stoop's and fences, harrassing passer's by.
"Check that crew of hoodlums over there."
"I ran into a group of hoods the other night. They 'rolled' me for everything I owned. Shoes, socks and underwear included."
A period of time that you do alot of drugs in and/or drink a lot of booze.
Must be more than 1 day.
"I'm coming down from a 3 week crack binge."