1. Tiger is a word said condescendingly by someone at least 1 year older than someone else, often but not exclusively by a retiree to a teenager. It makes fun of the younger person's energetic, unlearned, immature, vicious, aggresive, dynamic persona.
2. A good friend.
3. An Acquaintance.
1. "Easy there, Tiger."
2. "Yo Tiger! Whattup?"
3. "Hey Tiger. Long time, no see."
1. Anything really. Usually something starting with 'D'.
2. A deal. Usually cannabis.
1. "What's the dizzle(deal)."
"Can I have a dizzle(drink)."
"Pass me the dizzle(bong)."
"Keen to dizzle(leave)."
2. "Let's ring Sampson up to get a dizzle(deal)."
"Got any dizzle's(deals) left Sampson?"
1. Head of any mafia crime family.
2. Dom Perignon. Expensive Champagne.
Often called 'Don' in the suburbs and hood as a joke that we don't know what it is.
3. 'The Don'. Is Sir Donald Bradman, the greatest ever cricketer. Averaged 99 runs per test innings.
1. "Fat Tony from the Simpsons is the Don of his crime family."
2. "I'll get a Jack and Coke and a Bottle of Don."
3. "Sadly 'The Don' died recently."
September 09, 2003
1. To mean 'going on'? or 'how are you'?
2. 'Let's leave' or to do something quickly.
3. Somethin totally cool, sensational or excellent.
1. "What's crackin?"
2. "Let's get crackin."
3. "That was a crackin pool shot."
The leader of a crime syndicate or organisation.
The ruler of any 'game'. ie. drug game, rap game, crime game.
Its time to ice the KingPin.
The highest dealer in your locality is the KingPin.
Kurupt calls himself the KingPin.
September 27, 2003
Having a concealed firearm for protection or to carry out violence.
"Don't come to Brick City, unless yo' packing heat."
Excellent, cool or smooth.
"That game was class."