1. A character in two comic books by Jhonen Vasquez, "Jhonny the Homicial Maniac" and "Squee!" Squee's real name is Todd Casil. He earned his nickname by the squealing sound he makes whenever he is frightened. Squee's parents hate him. His mom rarely remembers who he is, and his dad says that he ruined his life. They view him as a mistake. Sometimes they watch the tape of his birth in reverse, and they never do anything kind for him. Squee gets constantly made fun of in school. Sometimes the other boys and girls laugh at the stories he writes, even though some of them can't even read. His teacher is very cruel, too. Barely anyone is kind to him. However, Squee doesn't wish any bad on anyone, and thinks that his parents aren't bad people. Squee does have a few companions. One of them is his teddy bear, Shmee, who doesn't always give the best advice. Another one is Johnny (Nny for short). Nny is a homicidal maniac, and Squee thinks that he's kind of scary. Nny isn't mean to Squee, though. One time, he even saved him from a mall pedofile. Finally, there's Pepito, the Devil's son. Squee is also scared of Pepito. Oh, and there was Andy. Andy was Squee's friend until he was eaten by a dog one day. Not too much is known about him, though. I highly reccomend "Squee!" and other books by Jhonen Vasquez. If you're anything like me, you'll love them.
2. A squealing sound. Can be either happy or scared (in Squee's case, it's scared.)
3. A creature in a game called Myst III. (I don't know much about this kind of squee. I've seen pictures of them, before. They look kind of rodentish.)
1. "But... but daddy!! He's crazy like some kind of crazy thing that's all crazy!!" -Squee
2. "Squeeeee! Can you believe it? I won!" -someone who just won a contest and feels overjoyed
3. "I bought a squee plushie over the internet. They look so cute and cuddly!" -someone who bought a plushie of the rodentlike creature in Myst III
A fake number you give to someone when you don't want them to know your real number, especially if they want to go out with you. This is a joke that, while being very cruel, can also be quite amusing.
When I called up 305-241-003, I got this message: "Hello, this is in not the person you were trying to reach. You have reached the Rejection Hotline! The person who gave you this number did not want you to have their real number. I know this sucks, but don't be too devastated. So, why were you given the Rejection Hotline number? Maybe you're just not this person's type. Note: This could mean short, fat, ugly, dumb, annoying, arrogant or just a general loser. Maybe you suffer from bad breath, body odor, or a nasty combination of the two. Maybe you just gave off that creepy overbearing, psycho-stalker vibe. Maybe the idea of going out with you just seems as appealing as playing leapfrog with unicorns. Regardless of the reasons, please take the hint. Accept the fact you were rejected, then get over it. And please, do your best to forget about the person who gave you this number, because trust us, they have already forgotten about you."