1) A place a woman will go once a week to spend all your money on a worthless service.
2) A scam set up by Vietnamese immigrants to bilk money out of idiot women.
1) "I'm going to get my nails done at the nail salon."
2) "I can't believe she paid us 30 dollars to clean and polish her finger nails."
1) Swiftly killing a large group of people.
2) Killing someone with a shitty weapon.
3) Surprising and killing an enemy from behind.
4) Flashing a large group of enemies (and yourself) and charging them with a Mac10 or TMP.
5) Doing any of the above in a hilarious fashion.
"pc rushdown killed Mr. Apple with mac10"
"pc rushdown killed sean with mac10"
"pc rushdown killed ripened orange with mac10"
"pc rushdown killed getchawigsplit with knife"
Don-Vito: lol nice rushdown
pc rushdown: pew pew
DippingBird: pew pew
A small house near a body of water or in the forest which families go to during summer and holidays. They're usually only afforded by the upper and upper-middle class. It should be noticed that 'cottage' is the Canadian terminology. In the greater United States a cottage is referred to as a 'camp.'
"We're going to our camp this weekend?"
"What!?! You own an entire camp?"
"Oh, we call that a cottage, in Canada."
In driving: The act of activating a turn signal, but turning the opposite direction of said turn signal to throw-off pursuers.
Perry: "Use the old 1-2 switcheroo!"
Heidi: "What the fuck is the 1-2 switcheroo?"
1. The act of ejaculating in a woman's face; usually unexpected.
2. Used figuratively to express victory. Usually used in conjunction with an adjective. See The Proverbial Champ
Zac: i'm most likely going to give stacia the champ
Luke: The champ? Is that when you cum on her face?
Zac: i wouldnt do that to her
Luke: i know, but i'm going to call it "the champ" from now on
Person 1: Man, I really gave Jen the champ in an argument about abortion.
Person 2: The Proverbial Champ?
Person 1: No, just the regular champ.
An orgasm. Term used by Sociologist Laud Humphreys in The Tearoom Trade. Read it...NOW!!
"Why are you still dating that bitch?"
"I'm in it for the payoff."
In online role-playing games. Spending countless hours killing enemies to level your character.
Perry: "How'd you get to level 40 in one night?"
Nathan: "You just have to stay up and grind it like all night.