1. When some one is completely owned in a card game, video game, sporting event, or any other competitive event, the word is appropriate.
2. If you trick some one in doing something that causes them to get seriously injured or completely embarrassed, the word must follow.
3. Dale Leon Martin.
4. When making fun of someone and there is a moment of silence because they do not have come back, the word is used.
5. A word Case Western students use when trying to communicate to others
Founding Fathers: DJ, Ashwin, Matt, The Yeskimo, Dale Leon Martin, and Rod Cheapo
1. When playing card games such as Hearts or Spades and a certain player in trying to lose control, the word Ah'BItch must be used while you slide a lower card under his card.
2. Student 1. What did you get on the Chemistry test?
Student 2. A 37%
Student 1. Haha...AH'BITCH!