(1) Illicit, mind altering drugs made at home from drugs readily available at drug stores or pharmacies.
(2) Drugs readily available at drug stores or pharmacies used to make-at-home illicit, mind altering drugs
Female drug store assistant, “Are you looking for drugs? We haven’t got any. And we can’t sell you anything that’d be any good for homebake!”
Kevin, who was shyly looking to buy condoms from a male assistant, thought – talk about bloody thick – if I wanted homebake I’d go to a pie shop.
“We are supposed to ring the police if anyone comes in here wanting homebake.
The pain a woman suffers for not becoming pregnant when she should have
She. Gaud, I’m suffering again from PMS.
He. Ah, serves you right for not getting pregnant, not enough sex a fortnight ago.
A romantic notion that somehow "making love" is something more idealistic than just sex.
In long term (closed) relationships
A For a man, making love is a technique to obtain sex.
B For a woman
1. sex-out-of-duty is called “love making”.
2. sex that is offered after a fight, kiss-and-make-up sex
3. occasional sex used to prop up the relationship
For a man
he tries really hard to give his partner some pleasure as a result of intercourse, which he desperately wants so he gives a lot of foreplay cuddles and teasing, first. Lots of outer-course. Sometimes it involves flowers and gifts or dinner as well. This is called making love.
For a woman
1. she may not want sex at all but allows her partner to masturbate himself in her vagina till he cums. She may even fake an orgasm out of fome notion that some love is created.
2. she may hen peck, rant and rage at her partner then use sex to make up - making love. Some cunning women use this technique to generate some, greater, passion from the male during sexual intercourse. Let’s kiss and make up, let’s make love!
It seems to work on some men who see vigorous sex as some sort of punishment for the previous aggravation.
3. for some women, who have denied conjugal relations for months or even years, they wake up at one or two in the morning and say, “Want jiggy jiggy?”
The man has all but forgotten how this works, and certainly doesn’t find this surprise either romantic or sexy and is not aroused by this bolt out of the blue.
“I dunn know. Not yet anyway – we’ll see” he gets undressed and un-dresses her then rolls over and goes back to sleep and waits for his morning erection.
Any sex that ensues is what is called making love.