1. i.e. Abbreviation of Latin 'Id Est' meaning "that is" (to say).
2. Abbreviation of Internet Explorer
- often proceeded by the version number. A software application developed by the Microsoft Corporation used to browse the world wide web (www
1. I like thick spaghetti i.e. the fresh variety.
(not to be confused with e.g. (for example) - i.e. provides an explanation rather than an example.
2. I browse the web using IE6.
2. Sexually spent
4. Broken / malfunctional
1. I was knackered when I got in from work.
2. After my seventh ejaculation I was well and truly knackered.
3. The teacher caught us smoking and now we're going to get really knackered.
4. I tried to fix my dad's PC but now it's more knackered than ever.
A person who vaccilates between dominant and submissive roles within sexual relations.
#1 Are you dom or sub?
#2 I like both. I'm switch.
Acronym of French phrase: "Repondez Sil Vous Plais". English translation: "Reply If You Please"
Used, especially on written invitations, to request a respose.
We are getting married. Please come to the church
and the afterparty
. Live sex show starring me and my newly betroathed. RSVP.
Can you change little Tommy's nappy please? He's beginning to really smell.
word of the day: July 13, 2007
Fanaticism surrounding fictional characters and themes contained within a series of book
s written by J.K Rowling
, namely "Harry Potter
Pottermania prior to the release of the new Harry Potter book
has reached fever pitch.
Method of smoking hash
where a blim
is sandwiched between two red hot knives. The resulting smoke
is collecting in a plastic bottle (which has had the bottom removed) and inhaled.
As a teenager I had many hot knives at Roudy's house.