2. Sexually spent
4. Broken / malfunctional
1. I was knackered when I got in from work.
2. After my seventh ejaculation I was well and truly knackered.
3. The teacher caught us smoking and now we're going to get really knackered.
4. I tried to fix my dad's PC but now it's more knackered than ever.
1. i.e. Abbreviation of Latin 'Id Est' meaning "that is" (to say).
2. Abbreviation of
- often proceeded by the version number. A software application developed by the Microsoft Corporation used to browse the world wide web (
1. I like thick spaghetti i.e. the fresh variety.
(not to be confused with e.g. (for example) - i.e. provides an explanation rather than an example.
2. I browse the web using IE6.
A person who vaccilates between dominant and submissive roles within sexual relations.
#1 Are you dom or sub?
#2 I like both. I'm switch.
Acronym of French phrase: "Repondez Sil Vous Plais". English translation: "Reply If You Please"
Used, especially on written invitations, to request a respose.
We are getting married. Please come to the
. Live sex show starring me and my newly betroathed. RSVP.
Can you change little Tommy's nappy please? He's beginning to really smell.
Fanaticism surrounding fictional characters and themes contained within a series of
s written by
, namely "
Pottermania prior to the release of the new
Harry Potter book
has reached fever pitch.
Method of smoking
is sandwiched between two red hot knives. The resulting
is collecting in a plastic bottle (which has had the bottom removed) and inhaled.
As a teenager I had many hot knives at Roudy's house.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.