65 definitions by Dan Fox
1. i.e. Abbreviation of Latin 'Id Est' meaning "that is" (to say).
2. Abbreviation of Internet Explorer - often proceeded by the version number. A software application developed by the Microsoft Corporation used to browse the world wide web (www).
1. I like thick spaghetti i.e. the fresh variety.
(not to be confused with e.g. (for example) - i.e. provides an explanation rather than an example.
2. I browse the web using IE6.
by Dan Fox Aug 1, 2003 add a video
2. Sexually spent
4. Broken / malfunctional
1. I was knackered when I got in from work.
2. After my seventh ejaculation I was well and truly knackered.
3. The teacher caught us smoking and now we're going to get really knackered.
4. I tried to fix my dad's PC but now it's more knackered than ever.
by Dan Fox Jun 12, 2003 add a video
Acronym of French phrase: "Repondez Sil Vous Plais". English translation: "Reply If You Please"
Used, especially on written invitations, to request a respose.
We are getting married. Please come to the church and the afterparty. Live sex show starring me and my newly betroathed. RSVP.
by Dan Fox Jul 22, 2003 add a video
A person who vaccilates between dominant and submissive roles within sexual relations.
#1 Are you dom or sub?
#2 I like both. I'm switch.
by Dan Fox Jun 24, 2003 add a video
British word for diaper.
Can you change little Tommy's nappy please? He's beginning to really smell.
by Dan Fox Jun 19, 2003 add a video
July 13, 2007 Urban Word of the Day
Fanaticism surrounding fictional characters and themes contained within a series of books written by J.K Rowling, namely "Harry Potter".
by Dan Fox Jun 25, 2003 add a video
Method of smoking hash where a blim is sandwiched between two red hot knives. The resulting smoke is collecting in a plastic bottle (which has had the bottom removed) and inhaled.
As a teenager I had many hot knives at Roudy's house.
by Dan Fox Aug 14, 2003 add a video