1. A fluttering or darting movement; moving rapidly or quickly
2. A derogatory slang word for homosexual males popular in the '50s.
3. A form of transportation invented by Darren Shan in which vampires move their legs very quickly. It's not quite running and not quite flying.
1. The bees were flitting from flower to flower.
2. He acted like a little girl. I swear he's a flit.
3. The air rushed over my ears as Mr. Crepsley flitted to our next location.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.