1. (noun) An adorable species of monkey
that is particularly known for its dazzling cheeks, stunning eyes, and its resplendent physical stature. It is probably most famous for its ability to imitate the new born and its unique way of communication with other species of monkey. Characteristics of the Bonobo also include a sporadic sexual appetite and a tendency to indulge in naughty endeavors.
2. (adj.) Used to describe any sexy female with a gorgeous personality.
3. (noun) A hotty with a body.
1. The Bonobo climbed the tree and talked to a fellow Gibbon
2. Yo John! Did you see that chick? She was so fine, she was just pure Bonobo!
3. Dayum!! What a Bonobo!