Deliberately suggestive euphemistic reference to any multiple object whether accurately suggestive or not.
NB Only even to be used by women who know how to raise an eyebrow and still look cute and sexy.
1. I'm wearing this low-cut top because I really want Seth to see my bad boys (breasts
) at work today.
2. Jimmy has just gone to get us a couple of bad boys (beers
) from the bar.
3. I'm so annoyed that the kids left all these bad boys (pencils
) on this table, I don't want to tidy them up.
4. Tina sure was up for it tonight, she left with a couple of bad boys!
5. Why can I never find my bad boys (keys
) when I really need them?