1. To confuse, trick, or otherwise stupefy
2. The act committed when two male perpetrators form a coalition in order to surprise a target or group of targets by displaying three of their four collective testicles. After a bamboozling has occurred, it is often both appropriate and necessary for the perpetrators to shout, "Bamboozled!" (See 3.)
3. The exclamation made after a well-executed bamboozling (See 2.)
4. A rock show in New Jersey.
1. The prankster bamboozled his friends.
2. Bob claimed that he didn't look down at Kev and Dan's testicles, but it was clear that he had been bamboozled.
4. I'm not going to Bamboozle, there are always far too many emokids there.