1 definition by D Clerc
|1.||guitar hero syndrome|
A condition caused by playing too much Guitar Hero or Rock Band with short-term and long-term effects. Symptoms include:
1. Temporary visual distortion of everything off-screen, caused by the vertical motion of the game, causing a trippy, disorienting effect
2. Soreness of the wrists and shoulders from extreme strumming and fingering.
3. Having a knowledge of rock and alternative limited only to the songs featured in Guitar Hero.
1. You: "Whoa dude, the floor is totally shifting. I'm tripping balls just from playing Guitar Hero."
Friend: Lolz, it's guitar hero syndrome.
2. "God, my wrists hurt. I shouldn't have played 'Through the Fire and Flames'."
3. Friend: "You know Even Flow by Pearl Jam? That's my favorite band!"
You: "Yeah, but it's only because I played Guitar Hero."
by D Clerc Dec 20, 2012 add a video