This is a cool song, "Wang Dang Sweet Poontang", who sings it?
Verb, clicking around various suggested videos on youtube. Rhymes with muting.
Whenever I get bored of facebook, I switch out & spend a couple hours yuting through some kitten videos
1. Based on copycat+haircuts; copycuts are haircuts that are blatantly imitative(eg. of a popular Hollyweird personality, or just the big trend that everyone is doing)
2. the person(s) wearing a copycut
1. Will the Rachel hairdo EVER end? What a stupid bunch of copycuts
2. Ooh, you got a mullet, what a stupid fucking copycut you are!
American culture & products spreading throughout the world, like Coca Cola. . .
On my trip to Austrialia last year, if they drove on the other side of the road I'd think I was back home in America -- a perfect example of Coca-Colonialism!
Using vulgarity to intensify one's speech for no real reason or purpose.
Hey, teacher, how the fuck are you?
how dare you swear at me?
I didn't; I merely employed use of the gratuitous intensive. It's called, "colloquial expression
! NOW I've sworn at you, you old cunt
1. nickname for Manuel
2. male nanny(live-in maid+babysitter)
Dude, looks liike your ex-wife found herself a new fuck buddy
& he's moved in with her
Nah, that's Manny(1), her new manny(2) -- he's really good with the kids. . .
self-identification as a retard; so you quickly & easily know who your retarded friends are.
Break it down:
I know. -- declaration that you KNOW
right? -- questioning the above, in other words, you DON'T know!
Jim: People who say I know, right? Or text IKR? are fucking retards!
Jim: (deletes Tim)