1) The condition of speaking the truth and having no one believe you.
2) The condition of being able to predict the future, be it the outcome of a particular event, or the reactions of others to the same event, and having no one believe your prophecy until it transpires.
3) Being able to see or understand things long before others, often resulting in them coming to the same conclusions long after your own initial analysis.
(All definitions come from Cassandra, the queen in Greek mythology who was appointed by Apollo with an inability to lie, yet cursed by having no one believe her prophecies.)
"I told him she was going to dump him if he didn't shape up, but no one ever believes my Cassandra syndrome."
1. The act of being horny and hungry at the same time; -ier; -iest
2. A insatiable form of desperation containing elements of carnal lust or hunger; -ier; -iest
After 30 days lost in the wilderness with no human contact, he was stark-raving horngry.
The switch that changes individuals, namely women, into an irrational, emotional rage.
She was cool, until her boyfriend looked at another woman and flipped her bitch switch.
The condition of dealing with constant burden; Comes from Atlas, the titan in Grekk mythology who literally carried the world on his shoulders.
I tried my best to get Jerry out of the house and distract him from getting fired and losing his girlfriend, but he was too preoccupied with his Atlas Syndrome.
Cologne or perfume (Created by Brianna Brumfield of Orlando, Florida)
Before I went to the club, I had to put on some smell good.
Having genuine sincerity (Comes from "serious" and "sincere") (Created by rapper Mos Def)
I told her I was sincerious in my apology.
A drunkard; A variation on "booze-hound"
She says she doesn't need to drink to have fun, but we all know she's a real lush puppy.