The most beautiful place on the planet. There are thousands of different reasons why and here are some:
1. The beaches
2. The scenery
3. The women
4. I don't think there was one moment when I was in Montenegro that I wasn't mesmerized by something, whether it be a 500 year old stronghold in the middle of the sea, or how houses can be built on a 85 degree hill.
5. The people don't take shit, don't give a shit and are a pleasure to be around even though they are widely accepted as being the lazy asses who don't do anything. :)
6. The food is incredible as with all Balkan/Mediterranean food
7. Night-life is incredible
8. After spending 5 days there, you could literally be friends with and know about half of the population
9. You can ski and surf on the same day
10. The rich culture composed of many different former Yugoslavian countries.