1. A song by the 60's song artist Donovan. The song's influence was from a short-lived rumor that a euphoric high could be reached by smoking banana leaves. The song became very popular in the late nineties after a cover was made for a series of Gap clothing commercials.
2. A Coca-Cola product with high caffeine and citrus flavor; not related to banana leaves at all.
1. (lyrics)- "...electrical banana, it's gonna be a sudden craze..."
1. (ex.)- "Did you see that Gap commercial? Who sings that 'mellow yellow' song?"
2. (ex)- "Wow, have you tried this mellow yellow stuff? It's like Surge, but new!"
Someone who believes it's their duty to attempt to correct any grammar and/or spelling mistakes they observe. Usually found hanging around Irc chatrooms hounding "n00bs".
Well at least you can spell dyslexic correctly.