1. A jokey-joke maker. In ye olde days, he accompanied the King and cracked some cheesy jokes and stuff to keep the King entertained.
2. A sweet hackey sack
manoeuvre, in which the player jumps off the ground with his/her non-hitting foot first straight out. Then the second leg follows through underneath the knee area of the other leg with the toe pointed straight out. As the leg rotates around the thigh axis, the foot strikes the sack sideways like the chicken wing
manoeuvre. It is the basis for the super jester and reverse jester.
3. Jester is the code name of arguably the best Top Gun pilot
from the movie Top Gun
1. Some Guy: The Jester in Shakespeares play King Lear is one silly bitch.
2. Some Guy: Oh shit son! 7 jesters in a row!! I'm gonna pull an Upper Deck Deluxe
3. Maverick: "Roger that Jester, I am not as good as you, over."