(n) 1. An insult used by extremists on both sides of the political spectrum
to describe those on the opposite side as a replacement for pig
when they become too wound up in political mudslinging to remember which animal refers to which side, causing said extremists to chain the two words together in order to ensure that their insult is half-accurate.
2. A satirizing jab at people who inhabit the extremes of the political spectrum, making fun of their inability to keep their insults straight, particularly referring to those who mistake the names of political parties and positions on the political spectrum for genuine insults.
3. The long-lost half-brother of Catdog
1. After a long moment of reflection, Mike declared, "Let us fight the capitalist
2. John's only response to Bill's inane rant accusing him of being a "Nazi pinko liberal Republican
" was to mutter, "Pigdog."
3. Terry screamed and fainted when she saw Pigdog.