1. When one glamourizes the act of suicide.
2. Acting as if suicide were a glamourous, trendy thing to do.
3. Making a fashion statement or publicity stunt out of suicide.
1. "Kaitlyn so stylishly held a gun to her head and threatened to commit suicide, but in this case it was glamourcide."
2. "After Nicole watched "Girl,Interrupted" she thought that commiting suicide (glamourcide) was some form of a fashion statement."
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.