n. Someone from or originating from Goa, a state of india comprising of beautiful women, beaches, and landscape. Once a portugese colony this unique place is where many europeans find it suffice to spend a years salary going to the beaches and doing drugs and partying. That is a part of Goa's economy.
1. Colin is a Goan.
2. Those indians are catholic, they have portugese last names and some of them are very fair. They must be Goan.
3. Wow shes a beaufitul indian girl she must be goan.
4. Wow this beach is so nice, and the sunset is breath taking. I feel like such a goan right now.
1. n. Used in accordance with someone who is Indian
, Sri Lankan
, etc, when they are born in Canada or USA and they are assimilated
to the latters culture.
2. n. Someone Indian Goan, Maylay, Srilankan, etc, that is crazy
. They are coco (brown) and a nut (crazy). They are brown, and crazy. For whatever reason.
1. Jephtinder didn't believe it until she went to the Green Day rock concert. She had never seen so many Coconut(s) in one place in her life.
2. Today we saw this baby blue volvo at a car show with mercedes headlights this audi a4 bumper. It was weird. The guy driving it was a coconut.